Data Backup Services | Warrenville, IL
Nocturnal Technologies is your trusted local managed data backup company in the Warrenville, IL area. We are experts in cost-effective remote data backup solutions and managed data backup services that ensure the safety and security of your company data. Contact us today to learn more!
About remote & managed data backup services
How much is your company spending each month to internally maintain and manage data backups? A lot? You should know that there's a more cost-effective solution. Typically offered through the cloud, remote data backup services through a managed service provider effectively protect data from disaster events and provide a more flexible option for data recovery and backup.
What is remote data backup?
Traditional data backup was typically handled on-premises by physically storing data copies on tape or disk drives. However, cloud-based solutions offer another way to store your enterprise data and information. Online data backup can automate the process of saving data copies more quickly and on a larger scale.
With remote data backup, your records are transferred over the internet either to a cloud-based solution or to a managed partner's data servers. The process typically occurs during periods of low network usage, such as overnight or on weekends. An automated, routine backup schedule ensures that there's a consistent approach to managing enterprise-wide information.
What is managed data backup?
In managed data backup, external providers handle and manage data backup services rather than the company handling its own data on-premises. A managed data backup provider will permanently archive and retain data copies, and assist with restoring older data backups in the event of disaster recovery.
For this type of service, you would typically pay a monthly service fee based on the average backup size or total network bandwidth. Since you can choose a plan that meets your current needs with the ability to upgrade in the future, a managed provider offers high levels of scalability.
As a managed data backup service provider, we are experts in data management. Our backup services include:
- Initial backup configuration support and assistance.
- Round-the-clock monitoring of your machines to ensure that continuous backup processes are running successfully.
- Proactive response, including instantaneous alerts and notifications, in the event of a backup failure.
- Customer support and assistance to recover and restore data in the event of a data breach or data loss disaster.
We provide a more comprehensive approach to data backup and recovery than most internal IT teams are able to handle.
Why choose remote managed data backup services?
Remote backup has advantages over traditional backup methods. Some of the major benefits of remote backup include:
- No dependence on your internal staff to perform physical tasks to back up data.
- Continuous backup of files, meaning data copies will instantly be updated if the original copy is altered or modified.
- Remote backup services with automated version control to better track and organize changes to data logs and file versions over time.
- Securely handling over the cloud to meet regulatory compliance standards for managing sensitive and confidential information.
Is your business looking for assistance to safely and securely store critical data backups needed to support the entire organization?
Nocturnal Technologies can provide technical consulting knowledge and experience as a managed IT services provider to ensure that your company is well prepared. For a free consultation regarding various backup options, contact us today.
Copyright 2020 Nocturnal Technologies
Copyright 2020 Nocturnal Technologies