Cloud Computing | Lombard, IL
The office is no longer a static place where your employees go to everyday. Gone are the days where you had to have an office, setup cubicles, phone lines and Internet. More and more, companies are embracing the fact that employees want to be able to work remotely from home, the coffee shop, the library, or even while on vacation.
Today, everything can be accessible from a mobile device. Think about it. You use your phone for everything. From sending and receiving email, collaborating with your employees and peers, sharing documents to the cloud, consuming video content and audio books, depositing checks into your bank account, paying your credit cards, and so much more. And with the myriad of available online collaboration tools, working with a team of people located in all corners of the globe has become easier than ever.
Knowing this, you can leverage the capability to increase efficiency and productivity for your business by providing your employees a solid secure infrastructure that is accessible from anywhere in the world. By implementing cloud services such as Office 365, Amazon AWS, and virtualization, you can rest assured that your business will not only operate efficiently, but also cost effectively.
We offer cloud computing consulting services to companies in the Lombard, IL area. Our expert cloud computing consultants can ensure your company is able to resolve any cloud issues and maximize usability.
Some things that we can do in the cloud for you:
- Enterprise grade email services and the most current version of Microsoft Office Suite available for every employee without complex email server infrastructure.
- Data storage and data backup without any on site resources.
- Email filtering, backup, and archiving.
- Deploy servers in the cloud so you do not have to purchase any servers or software licenses for on-site resources.
- A private cloud on site or at a remote data center is possible depending on your business’s needs.
Want to find out more? Then click the button below and let's schedule a free consultation: